Wednesday, March 18, 2020


March 18, 2020                                              Corona Virus Update
Things are changing every day with the Corona Virus.  The President has called us all to stay home and avoid contact with others.  Our bishop, Bishop Jeremiah Park, has asked that all group worship and other church activities stop immediately.  Therefore we will not have worship or any other activities at church for at least the next two weeks.  This includes choir practices and the Red Door Café.
So please stay home and make the best of this time of trial.  I will be contacting our churches through Facebook, our web page and emails.  My public phone number is 570-489-0713.  My email is drepenning@susumc.org.
This week please keep in prayer; medical professionals, first responders, grocery store employees and others who are being over worked in this crisis.  Remember also those who are loosing their income during the shutdowns or because of being isolated. 
Personally, I am keeping a journal of at least one different thing I intentionally do each day during the Corona isolation.  Monday my family needed to go shopping.  I took Ariyah to Home Depot (Her favorite store) to by some materials.  Tuesday (Corona 2) Barb and I took an evening walk in the woods behind our house.  Today I hope to go canoeing.
Peace to you and my prayers that we all stay well.

Pastor Dave Repenning

No comments:

Post a Comment